So, hows your head this morning Phil? I hope you didn't drink too much vodka and red bull last night! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
So, hows your head this morning Phil? I hope you didn't drink too much vodka and red bull last night! [img]wink.gif[/img]
My head was fine, thanks to the wonder that is Alka Seltzer.
Alka Seltzer doesn't always work for me. Maybe its because sometimes i'm enjoying a pint half an hour later!
I'm laying off the nights out now for a few months, in order to get some writing done.
And also to save up for my trip to Canada in July.
Where abouts in Canada are you going?
Toronto and Niagra Falls.
This is starting to get embarassing, but I've completely changed my feature film project again.
I wasn't getting very far with the others. And the reason was that I didn't care enough to complete them.
I decided I needed to tell a personal story. Every independent director's first film needs to be personal to them, and so I've decided to take aspects from my own life and turn them into a movie.
You can find out the title from the front page of the main website.
Sounds like a jolly romp?
Not really. But then, neither is my life.
Life is what you make it. One point I must make is that if your life has been shit, dont bother making a film about it.